St Aloysuis Automatic Transfer Switches
Low Voltage Automatic Transfer Switches
Low Voltage Motorised and Manual Bypass Switches
Shaw Automation Ltd manufacture a range of enclosed transfer and bypass switches
- Manual Transfer and changeover switches
- Automatic transfer and changeover switches
- Manual Bypass switches
- Motorised bypass switches
The units supplied for the St Aloysuis project were rated at 250A and were a combination unit with Automatic Transfer and Manual Bypass Switches.
Automatic transfer of two supply sources to ensure continuity of supply to critical loads:-
Fire Fighting Equipment
Guaranteed continuity of the power supply during maintenance and test operations. Complete isolation of the Automatic Transfer Switch ensuring maintenance safety.
The products are manufactured utilising ABB components to provide a Quality and fully certified product.
These elements have been designed and manufactured into a composite power and control system that satisfies the requirements of all stakeholders.
Switchboards are manufactured to EN 61439-2 with full design verification.
Using the ABB range of products, Shaw automation were able to provide a competitive package with the full support of the Hager organisation.
- From 40 to 3200 A - 4 poles.
- 230/400 VAC +/- 20%, 50/60 Hz,
- Self-powered from incoming sources.
- Normal/Emergency logic control sequence.
- Voltage and frequency checking of networks I and II.
- Control of phase rotation.
- 1 configurable output relay for generator start/stop command.
- Position I, 0, II control by external dry contact.
- One contact point for all LV Distribution requirements
- Fully certified products
- Switchboards fully assembled with MCCBs fitted and tested.
- Distribution Boards assembled with MCBs/RCBOs fitted and fully tested
- Quick easy site installation due to full pre assembly.
- Each switchboard fully self-contained with only 4 no wall mounting points to consider.